Passioneurs How Passioneurs ensures your rights
Passioneurs ensures that you have full financial right. There is no need for any concern. Be sure to create any new projects or submit your offers on the projects on the site, where Passioneurs acts as a mediator between the client and the creator and protects the rights of the financial parties in case of complying with the terms of the site “the terms of warranty and agreement are fully clarified.”
In case you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us and clarify the problem and we will reply you as soon as possible.
To ensure your right, please make sure to follow the following rules:
- Write down your project in detail and explain all the points that the creator is required to do in order to get the best deals for your project.
- If the creator's display is different in duration and budget than you have offered, and you choose it, the creator's display will be the executor in terms of execution and budget.
- You can communicate with any creative who adds an offer to your project, and the creator can modify his offer after you communicate with him.
- Any important information you give to the creator is at your own risk: passwords, phone number, personal accounts.
- You will not be able to edit any data about your project after your project receives the first creative offer.
- Incase of a problem with the creator, try to solve with him in a friendly manner as long as the project is not submitted, the creator will not receive his money.
- After you accept the creator's offer, you will be able to chatt with him/her within the same project without the need for any external means of communication.
- If the creator completes his work, he will ask for the project to be delivered and you will receive an alert. If you have any changes or incomplete details in the project you can ask the creator to complete them before you click on “receive the project.”
- Before accepting the project, be sure to receive all original project files from the creative before completing the project. The files should be received in the source format like: Ai, AE, PSD and others, not a copy of the original file.
- If you receive the project, it means that you got exactly what you wanted, and ended the communication between you and the Creative, and you can not cancel the project or request any amendment here.
- In the event that the creator does not respond to you to terminate the project within the specified period, you can cancel the work and evaluate it.
- Do not ask the creator to work outside any points that is not described in the project description, and remember to discuss all the details with him before accepting his offer and start work.
- Do not use external transfer and do not require any means of communication such as email, social accounts or mobile ... Passioneurs site will not protect your right in the event of any contact outside the site. This action might cause account termination.
The Creator or Creative
- Your offer must be clear and relevant to the project you are offering, so consider it well and provide a budget and a time that is right for you.
- You will not be able to edit your offer after adding it unless the project owner is in touch with you. You can modify your offer.
- Ask the owner of the project carefully about his project and details before starting it and explain what you will do, and do not ask for information you do not need, such as phone number and passwords.
- After the creator accepts your offer, the project amount will be booked from the balance of his account at Passioneurs site, and you will receive the amount within 10-15 business days of receipt of the project by the owner.
- You can communicate with the owner of the project at any time after receiving your offer.
- Once the project is completed you can press the submit button and the project owner will be notified.
- If your work is good and complete, the project owner will receive the project and you will receive the agreed amount within a maximum of 15 working days.
- The development of external communication means or requests in the offers is prohibited and means the loss of the guarantee and protection of Passioneurs site directly and may expose your account to termination at any time.
- Submitting an offer on a project that doesnt match your skill, or wasting the client's time through the delay in implementation or non-implementation will lead to the evaluation of your account negatively and may lead to the closure of your account on the site .
These items are updated continuously.