Obtaining cash financing from the Social Development BankApply now
A financing product provided by the Social Development Bank directed to citizens who are able to work and have not found a job opportunity or who wish to increase their monthly income and have a specialized craft or skill. This product allows them to benefit from easy financing that enables them to engage in self-employment for their own.
- Promote a culture of freelancing.
- Basic or additional income for citizens with limited income.
- Limit informal credit.
- Reducing the unemployment rate.
- Employees with a salary of 20 thousand and less.
- Jobless citizens.
- Unserved through traditional financing channels.